Chiang Rai Full Day Private Tour with White Temple, Blue Temple, Black House, and Singha Park
- Visit Wat Rong Sear Tean and Wat Rong Khun, Thai temples of predominantly blue and white interiors
- Translated as Blue and White Temples respectively, both constructions are a shift from Thailand's golden temples
- Drop by Baan Dam or Black House if you're up for an experiential Lanna-style Thai artistry in a modern home
- Ease into the town's luscious scenery on your trip to Singha Park, a spacious park perfect for cycling opportunities
- Enjoy a convenient transfers on your way to top Chiang Rai's top destinations with a private wagon charter
What to expect
Chiang Rai is a melting pot of architectural diversity in terms of ornately decorated Buddhist sites. On this tour, learn the history and top landmarks of one of Thailand's overlooked cities yet worth the extra mile. Complete with round trip transfers on your way to each destination, discover Chiang Rai Province through its rich culture kept in the White and Blue Temples (Wat Rong Khun and Wat Rong Sear Tean, respectively), its notable design a significant shift from the traditional Thai golden temples. Venture further into the sleepy town's prominent architecture in the form of wooden artistry at the Baan Dam Museum (The Black House). Built by nationally renowned artist Thawan Duchanee, a visit to The Black House property is guaranteed an extraordinary experience – witness a sprawling series of sculptures, displays, and installations of both orthodox and unorthodox Buddhist persuasions exhibited in the museum-slash-modern-home. Rush fast to the final destination in Singha Park and be in touch with Chiang Rai's natural wonders. This small, delightful sleepy town is worth the extra mile with its relaxed vibe, great-value accommodation and splendid local food.