A’Famosa in Melaka
- Escape from the bustling city life for a thrilling water escapade at A’Famosa’s Water Theme Park!
- Make a huge splash with family and friends at an aquatic playground for adults and children
- Float, slide, and swim through 11 exciting rides and attractions––jump into game pools, water slides, and more!
- Marvel at exotic animals like giraffes and flamingos plus explore their habitats at A'Famosa's Safari Wonderland
- Interact with exotic species through immersive activities such as petting and feeding various creatures
- Board a scenic cruise to the middle of a lake and visit Monkey Island to encounter lemurs, monkeys, and gibbons
What to expect
Located in the dazzling historical city of Melaka, visit the largest water theme park in Malaysia for a splashing day on refreshing water attractions and get up close to friendly animals at Safari Wonderland! Relive the summer fun at A’ Famosa Water Theme Park and complete an exciting course of over 11 rides and attractions. Go down classic water slides, float above the Lazy River, ride down Water Raft rapids, and more! If it’s the thrill you seek, brave the Big Ice Cream – one of the tallest, longest, and widest water slides in Southeast Asia! Take on the high-velocity joy ride of steep slides until you hit the final splashdown. After that, why not relax by the calming currents of the Wave Pool and the Lazy River? Enjoy this aquatic playground for all ages from all walks of life, perfect for all-day family adventures! Meanwhile to the pet lovers, interact with exotic species through immersive activities such as petting and feeding various creatures. Explore the land of ferocious tigers, elegant flamingos, towering giraffes, and more as you discover their habitats. Ride horses, camels and elephants, walk among beautiful storks, entertaining racoons, or see emu or ostriches! You are guaranteed to be entertained by the antics of these clever animals!
Things to note
Things to note:
- For packages with A’Famosa stay, kindly remember to call to 019 600 3492 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your slots
- For add-on Pop Pop Briyani Rice: Please redeem at Side Walk Cafe at Water Theme Park (redeem at 12pm - 5pm ONLY)
What To Wear
- For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to dress in appropriate swimwear within the park
Hygiene Control and Precautionary Measures
- MySejahtera Check-Ins
- Temperature screening station before entering the premises
- There will be frequent sanitization of the facilities daily
- Visitors are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the attractions
- Visitors are strictly required to wear face masks upon entry
- There will be supervised 1-meter social distancing
- Visitor entry will be limited to a certain number of people at a time
- Please note: The Water Theme Park & Safari Wonderland are only operating from Friday-Sunday. The Old West Cowboy Town will be temporarily closed until further notice