Amazing Chiang Rai Countryside & White Temple Cycling Tour
- Cycle through the scenic countryside of Chiang Rai and discover the daily lives of the locals
- Witness the beauty of the White Temple firsthand, known as one of the most beautiful temples in Thailand
- Visit a tea plantation, sample goods at a local market, and see the biggest seated Buddha statue in Chiang Rai
- Choose between a half day tour and keep your schedule flexible, or a full day tour for the complete experience!
What to expect
Ride through the scenic Chiang Rai countryside and discover the laid back lives of the locals in this beautiful mountainous province. Whether you choose a half day or full day tour, you'll start off your cycling adventure at the rural villages. Ride by bountiful rice fields and pass vast fruit orchards together with your English speaking guide, until you find yourself at White Temple, one of the most beautiful temples in the country. Marvel at the intricate design of this contemporary and unconventional structure - an exhibit patterned to look like traditional Buddhist temples - before taking your lunch at a local restaurant nearby. The half day tour will end with convenient drop offs back in the city, while the full day tour will continue with a visit to a tea plantation and the biggest seated Buddha statue in the province - an impressive sight that you would not want to miss! After some time to explore and take as many photos as you please, bike your way to one of Chiang Rai's local markets before heading back to the city to enjoy the rest of your day.
Things to note
What To Bring:
What To Wear:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling