Grand Canyon West Rim Bus Day Tour from Las Vegas with Optional Upgrades
- Visit one of the "Natural Wonders of the World" - the Grand Canyon
- See the spectacular Hoover Dam, an engineering masterpiece
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the beautiful Grand Canyon West Rim
- Experience the Skywalk, a bridge hanging 4,000 feet above the canyon's floor
- See the aerial view of the Canyon by helicopter or see the beauty of the cliffs on a relaxing pontoon tour
What to expect
Take a grand tour to the stunning Grand Canyon West Rim, where you get to experience and see one of the world's best natural wonders. This tour offers great activities for you and your company to enjoy. Enjoy a hotel pick up service where you'll board on a comfortable coach to take you to the West Rim. Your first stop will be at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge to take photos of the monumental Hoover Dam. When you arrive at West Rim, you'll visit the Hualapai Indian Country and meet a few Hualapai Indians. Take in the sights and sounds of the surroundings when you go up to Guano Point and watch a traditional cultural show. Head to Eagle point before taking your lunch at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe. Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and, depending on your chosen package, experience the latest attraction – the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a bridge with a glass floor. Head down to Hualapai Ranch where you'll watch the Wild West Show complete with the iconic gunfights taken from the old days. Hop aboard the helicopter to get a bird's-eye view of the canyon. And if that isn't enough, you will also board the pontoon and stream down the Colorado River for another perspective of the canyon. Whichever package you choose, this is a wonderful opportunity to get the most memorable Grand Canyon experience!