Tokyo Disney Resort Park tickets: 1-Day passport (E-ticket)
- Spend a day at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Disneysea or, if you'd prefer, two days in just one park!
- Get full access to both parks, including all the shows and entertainment with a Tokyo Disney Ticket
- Conveniently pick up your Disney 1-Day Pass or 2-Day Pass at the Klook counter in Tokyo/TW
- Experience the magic of Disneyland or DisneySea for an entire day with a 1 day pass, with convenient ticket pick ups at Maihama Station
- Get to your favorite theme parks when you book a Tokyo Disenyland 1 Day Trip package or, if you already have your tickets, book convenient shared bus transfers to Disneyland or Disneysea from multiple departure points in Shinjuku
- Ensure a hassle-free day with free shuttle bus transfers between Disneyland or DisneySea and Tokyo Bay Tokyu Hotel
- Read our Tokyo Disneyland Guide or Tokyo Disneysea Guide to know how you can maximize your day in both parks
Most recent review
What to expect
This convenient two-day pass to Tokyo's Disney theme parks is all you need to explore Japan's most magical and nostalgia-inducing locations. Pick between using your two-day pass to either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disneysea only or you can also use it to visit both parks on two separate dates! Either way will give you a grand time! Join Mickey Mouse and all the other prominent Disney characters and ride as much as you can. You can also watch the shows and parades located inside the venues and end your day with a stunning fireworks finale before heading back to your accommodation. Simply choose your visit options, pick up your passes at the Klook counter in Shinjuku, and it's off you go to the happiest places on earth!
Things to note
- 1-day (specified date, admission guaranteed)
- Variable Pricing：(Adult 8,200~8,700 yen; Junior high 6,900~7,300 yen; child 4,900~5,200 yen) Children ages 3 & under are admitted for free.
- Admission can be specified up to 1 months after the date of purchase
- Other type of tickets can only be purchased on Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets website.
- Tokyo Disney Resort is currently in a reservation phase that requires all guests to make a reservation .Please note that park reservations are limited in number and subject to availability.
- This ticket is valid only on the designated Park admission date and for the Park indicated on the ticket.This ticket cannot be canceled, changed or refunded at the Park Ticket Booths even if it is before the expiration date indicated on the ticket.
- This ticket can be used to enter the Park only if it is displayed on a smartphone (printed tickets are not accepted).When entering the Park, Guests must each have their own ticket displayed on their smartphones. Please scan the code on your ticket onto the ticket reader at the Main Entrance.
- This ticket cannot be canceled or refunded at the Park Ticket Booths even if it is before the expiration date indicated on the ticket. Please contact the travel agency that issued the ticket.
- We are implementing health and safety measures and reduced the capacity in Tokyo Disney Resort. Please wear the mask and the temperature screening will be needed for enter the park.
- Guests with plans to purchase, or who have purchased, Park tickets, for everyone's safety and enjoyment, please see the Tokyo disney resort official website for the latest operating information,health and safety measures and the requests to guests visiting the park.
- URL: https://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/topics/info/howtoenjoy.html
- Temperature screening will be conducted before admission, and guests with a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, or cold-like symptoms, will be asked to refrain from entering the Park.
- If you become ill after entering the Park, you may be asked to leave depending on the symptoms.
- Guests who do not cooperate may be asked to refrain from entering the Park.
- Guests’ personal information may be provided to public health authorities upon request for the purpose of preventing the spread of the new coronavirus.
- Experiencing Park attractions and other facilities
- Attractions,Disney character greetings: We are now suspending the issue of fastpass.For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, certain experiences require a Standby Pass or entry request for admission. A Standby Pass and entry request can be obtained by using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. Downloading the Tokyo Disney Resort App on your smartphone in advance is recommended. Registration and log-in to a Disney account is required. It needs to scan the ticket QR code showed on another smart phone when using the Tokyo Disney Resort App to obtain a Standby Pass or Entry request after entering the Park.
- Entry request
- As a result of Entry Request, if an available time for the eligible experience is shown on the App, you will be able to experience the facility at a designated time.Guests can submit an entry anytime when Entry Requests are accepted. See more for the eligible experiences requiring an Entry Requests:
- Standby pass
- A Standby Pass can be obtained by using the Tokyo Disney Resort App after entering the Park. You will be able to enter the queue for the venue at the return time of your Standby Pass. See more for the eligible experiences requiring a Standby Pass:
- To maintain the social distancing,Priority Seating is a system for booking a dining time at certain restaurants. With a Priority Seating time, you can be seated with a minimal wait after you arrive at the restaurant. We recommend booking in advance if you wish to dine at Park restaurants that offer Priority Seating. Booking the restaurants by using the Tokyo Disney Resort online reservations & tickets website or Tokyo Disney Resort App. For more details please see below:
- Certain shops inside parks require an online reservation. If you would like to use the shops that require an online reservation, please make a reservation through the Advance Shop Entry Reservations system (in Japanese only) and select the date and time to enter the shop. For more details please see below:
Q: Why is my booking not confirmed yet?
A: This booking will be confirmed within 24 hour or instantly, depending on which package is booked. If you have not receive your booking confirmation after more than 24 hours, please use "Ask Klook" to get help.
Q: Can I change my booking package or participation date?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Q: Why can't I search this activity or select a tour date?
A: Availability of this activity depends on local operator. If you can not choose your prefered date, kindly follow any updates from the activity page.
Q: Can I get the physical ticket?
A: Yes, you can either scan the QR code for E-Ticket, or you can go to ticket office to get physical ticket.
Q: How to redeem the voucher?
A: Enjoy utmost convenience with no printing required - just scan the QR code, get your re-entry stamp, and enjoy!
Q: I'm not sure of my plans yet, do I have to choose a preferred day for visiting Disneyland/DisneySea when making a booking?
A: Yes, you must choose the date you intend to visit Disneyland/Disneysea when making the booking.
Q: Can I visit both Disneyland and Disneysea on the same day?
A: No, you cannot enter both parks on the same day. If you wish to visit both parks, you must do so on consecutive days.
Q: Can I get the physical Disney pass to keep as a souvenir? Can I choose which physical Disney pass? Mickey Mouse? Goofy? etc.
A: Yes, you can receive a physical Disney pass instead of using the e-ticket. You can ask for the physical pass and choose which design you want at the Customer Service center at either Disney park. A small handling fee may apply, please check at the time.