Sagrada Familia Guided Tour and Fast Track Access by Amigo Tours
- Marvel at the beloved masterpiece famous for its decorated towers and geometrical shape
- Stand in awe at the beautiful stained glass windows reflecting magical and vivid colors inside
- Learn about the life and career of renowned artist Antoni Gaudi, the genius behind La Sagrada Familia
- See the facades and the interiors of the basilica and acquire essential information thanks to your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy exclusive access to the Tower on the Passion Facade (if chosen) - a 65m journey to see the Barcelona skyline
What to expect
The Sagrada Familia has long captured the imagination of travelers all over the world being one of the most recognizable and iconic religious structures in the planet. Created by the genius Antoni Gaudi, this incredible basilica is one of the wonders of the architectural world, and you'll get to enjoy a visit within its hallowed halls. This one and a half hour tour takes you within the masterpiece itself where you can admire not just its intricate, spiraling facade but also within, where stained glass windows throw shards of color over the decorated interiors. Your highly knowledgeable English speaking guide will meet you at the Quiosc Bar in front of Sagrada Familia's official gift shop and will make sure you're up to date on the historical and architectural facts about this basilica before you enter the tower in the Passion Facade (if you choose this package). This is not usual for many tours. Add to that, this tour gives you unparalleled access to the 65-meter landing that gives you an incredible view of Barcelona's expanse of color. It's a truly exhilarating and unforgettable experience.