Vivid Sydney Small Group Catamaran Cruise
- See the highlights of the Vivid Sydney Festival and enjoy unobstructed views from one of the four deck areas
- Indoor and outdoor viewing areas on a small vessel - the cruise can be enjoyed in comfort in all weather conditions
- Departure location away from mass crowds - Towns Place Wharf, Millers Point
- Light refreshments and a complimentary beverage provided
- Skip the crowds, see the lights, enjoy the water
What to expect
Experience the Vivid Sydney Festival from a prime location on a boat cruising Sydney Harbour. See Sydney and the harbour's famous landmarks lit up with colour from a luxury motor catamaran, with maximum passenger numbers of 20
Things to note
- This is a 90 minute experience that departs Thursday to Sunday evenings throughout the Vivid Sydney festival
- Cruise duration includes boarding and disembarking
- Arrive at the wharf location 15-20 minutes prior to boarding time. Boarding requires a small step from wharf to vessel. Crew can assist as required
- If a booking is made and you do not show up or arrive late, Sea Sydney Harbour reserves the right to cancel or void your ticket and cannot guarantee tour participation on an alternate cruise time.
- Cruises are generally not affected by weather and the tour proceeds in all weather conditions, as vessels contain indoor and outdoor areas. If the provider deems the weather conditions unsafe, and the tour is cancelled, they will attempt to reschedule the tour at no cost or a credit voucher will be supplied.