Hakone Yutowa 1 Room (Overnight Stay) with Romancecar Roundtrip Tickets
- Inclusive of buffet style breakfast and dinner with 60 minutes all you can drink (only non-alcoholic) service
- April-October 2021 daily (New Year's Eve is excluded). Prices vary depending on the date of use
- Book now and get confirmation within 24 hours! (Reservations can be confirmed up to one month prior to the departure date)
- Please check the confirmed details on the voucher for final departure times
- This activity is accompanied by the “Corona Protection Pack” which is a package of “domestic travel accident insurance,” “special clause for lump-sum payment for new corona infection,” and "medical consultation service. For more details, please check here.
- Overnight stay in one comfortable Western Twin room for 2 to 3 persons (minimum 2 adults per room)
What to expect
Things To Note
For those staying on or after April 12 will receive (1) an original design mask case and mask (one set per adult), (2) a limited discount coupon for the sweet potato soft icecream at Hakone Oimo Daigaku Mae and (3) check-out time at 11am instead of 10am.
(1) can be exchanged at Odakyu Travel Center in Hakone-Yumoto station, (2) can be used at Hakone Oimo Daigaku Mae Store in Hakone-Yumoto station.
- Hot spring facilities (free of charge)
- Buffet style Breakfast and semi buffet stype Dinner (Dinner starts either at ①17:00 or at ② 19:30. Reception will be on a first-come, first-served basis, so we may not be able to meet your desired time for dinner)
*Last admission for dinner is 19:30. (All-you-can-drink alcoholic beverage will be replaced by non-alcoholic beverage for the time being.) We recommend that you check in as early as possible. The buffet may be changed to a Japanese set menu (both evening and breakfast) depending on the reservation status due to the declaration of Kanagawa Prefecture’s own state of emergency. *Alcoholic beverages are currently not served in the hotel restaurants throughout the day.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra sofa bed is available for Western Twin room (3 persons)
- Children aged between 6 and 11 who will have bedding and same meal as adult will be charged a child price
- Infant facility fee: 0-2 years old is free, for 3-5 years old (including kids plate and buffet) is 3,000 yen (tax included). Please pay directly at the hotel.
Check-in & Check-Out
- Check-in time: 15:00
- Check-out time: 11:00
- Please select 2 preferred ranges of departure time. If your selected times to onboard on Romancecar may not be accommodated, we will get back to you to arrange other available times
- Please check the final departure times in confirmed details section on the voucher
- Minimum number of person per room is 2 adults. Please choose at least 2 adults to book a room
- Only 1 room can be booked
- Reservation for this package can only be confirmed up to 1 month before the participation date. If you book for a date that is more than 1 month ahead, we will confirm you when it is 1 month before the date selected
- If you select Hakone Freepass (2/3Day), all of your members will need to buy Hakone Freepass (2/3Day). However, it will not apply to infants aged from 3 to 5.
Q1.Can I be on the waiting list if the room is full?
- We do not have a waiting list.
Q2. Are taxes and service charges included in the rates shown?
- Yes, included. All prices shown are in Japanese yen and include tax and service charge per person.
Q3. I would like to receive my ticket before the departure date, what should I do?
- Tickets are available 3 days before the departure date, please let us know in advance if you want to receive them 4 days before.
Q4. About children and infants
- Children aged between 6 and 11: the use of the same diet and bedding as adults (a few less dishes)
- Infant facility fees are the fees charged on site, regardless of your preference, for sleeping with your child, with or without bedding and food not required.
- For facility fees, please refer to Things To Note section.
- Infant facility fees: free for 0-2 years old
- Infant facility fees: 3,000 yen for 3-5 years old (includes kids' plate and buffet)
- Facility fees will be paid on site.
Q1. Can I have an early check-in/late check-out?
- Early check-in/late check-out is not available. If you arrive early, it is possible to leave your luggage with us.
Q2. I am arriving late, can you help me?
- For a plan that includes dinner, we ask you to arrive by 6pm. Dinner may not be served if you do not arrive outside the hotel's dinner hours. In this case, we cannot refund the trip fee. If you will arrive after 6:00 p.m. on the day, please contact the hotel.
Q3: Is it possible to cater for food allergies or inedible food due to religious reasons?
- Some facilities can be accommodated, so please consult with us when you make a reservation.
Q1. When will the Romancecar be available for booking?
- Reservations for Romancecar start at 10:00 a.m. one month before the departure date.
Q2. Can I change the departure time of the Romancecar on the same day? (i.e. missing a flight or changing to an earlier one)
- Basically, you cannot change the time of the departure after making a reservation.
Q3. Can I get a stopover?
- No stopovers are allowed except at the station indicated on the ticket. If you get off the train, it will be treated as a waiver of your journey.
Q4. What should I do if I miss the departure time of the Romancecar?
- You cannot change the departure time, please re-purchase only the Romancecar express ticket.
- You can still use your boarding pass.
- Please allow enough time to get to your destination.