3D2N Fraser Island Tour with Accommodations from Hervey Bay
Action packed fun on one of the world's most beautiful sand islands
- Discover the natural sites that have made Fraser Island a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Walk along the banks of Wanggoolba Creek and its lush rainforest and king ferns
- Climb to the top of Indian Head for panoramic beach and ocean views
- Immerse yourself in the turquoise hues of Lake McKenzie
- Uncover a haven of hidden gems for three days of unforgettable 4WD adventures!
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights of action packed fun at one of the most beautiful sand islands in the world. The tour starts with a pick up from your accommodations at Hervey Bay. From there, you'll be taken directly to the Kingfisher Bay Mainland Terminal. Board the ferry to Fraser Island, where your ranger guide will meet you for the start of your adventure! Learn about the island's fascinating history, and get to see its most beautiful natural spots. Day 1 takes you to Basin Lake, Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek, Pile Valley, and Lake McKenzie. You might even get a chance to spot some dingos, Humpback whales, sharks, and more so keep your eyes peeled. On day 2, you'll drive along 75 Mile Beach, then go to Eli Creek for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters. You'll also be taken to Maheno Shipwreck, the Pinnacles Coloured Sands, Indian Head and the Champagne Pools. For an added experience, you can also go on a flight over the island - just let your guide know and it'll be arranged for you (at extra cost). After the full day tour, return to your resort for a delicious buffet dinner and then head back to Hervey Bay and enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Things to note
- Have a day bag/backpack ready to go with all of your island essentials
- Please wear shoes and clothing which are comfortable to walk in
- Please bring water bottle, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, towel, insect repellent, hat and camera