Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas Cairns
- See the best zoo in North QLD and meet the myriad of animal species in the facility!
- Visitors wander along elevated boardwalks, observing up close a huge range of flora and fauna
- See 4 distinct environments: rainforest, wetlands, woodland, and savannah
- Famous for Breakfast with the Birds and Lunch with the Lorikeets and the new Picnic with the Parrots
- 'Your Wildlife Habitat Tour' is a 2 hour private deluxe animal experience combined with a stunning dining experience
What to expect
The Wildlife Habitat at Port Douglas is the finest zoo in North Queensland, and the sheer number of the species and animals within the park will delight everyone of all ages. This zoo is one of the most popular tourist attractions within Cairns, and the only one in the world to raise and feature the rare black-necked crane. Throughout your journey in the zoo, you’ll be able to study and observe numerous species of land and marine animals as well as avian species. You will have the option to go on a night habitat tour as well and observe the behavior of the nocturnal species. You can grab a meal in scenic areas of the zoo such as in Breakfast With the Birds and Picnic With the Parrots. But a truly unique and specialized private service can be offered to you with the YOUR Wildlife Habitat Tour where your enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide will give a highly informative journey through the different habitats in the zoo.