Pinnacles Koalas & Sand Boarding 4WD Adventure
- Travel to Western Australia's famous limestone desert - the Pinnacles
- Experience the thrill of sand boarding down the dunes
- Enjoy a tasty lunch of lobster or fish & chips at an award winning restaurant with views of the ocean
- Connect with Australia's unique wildlife at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley
- See wombats, watch koalas in the trees, feed kangaroos, and more!
What to expect
Discover the world renowned Pinnacles Desert on a one day adventure that has it all: from feeding kangaroos to taking photos of koalas, you are up for an unforgettable experience in Australia’s west. After a convenient pick up from Perth, you'll stop at Caversham Wildlife Park in the Swan Valley and connect with the area’s iconic wildlife: wombats, koalas, kangaroos and more! Go on to visit Cervantes and take a peek behind the scenes of the Australian Rock Lobster processing on an immersive factory tour. Take a break over lunch with fish and chips or upgrade to the freshest lobster at the locally famed Lobster Shack restaurant before going on to explore the Pinnacles Desert - a field of unique limestone formations. Embark on a 4WD ride of the expansive sand dunes before hitting the slopes for a thrilling sand boarding experience! At the end of your day long adventure, you'll be dropped off once again at your Perth hotel.