Explore Northeast Gilis
Snorkel and swim on quiet secluded beaches
- Snorkel and swim in the clear waters of Gili Bidara and Gili Petagan
- See the rare marine life and admire natural landscapes around you
- Discover rare hard and soft corals and learn about the area from your guide
- Enjoy convenient hotel pick up and drop off
What to expect
Discover the mesmerizing landscape of Northeast Gilis on a relaxed 6-hour private tour. Your local guide will show you the best hidden spots in the area so you can hop off the boat to see amazing secluded beaches. Your first stop is Gili Petagan, a great place for seeing rare coral reefs. Continue on to Gili Bidara to see exotic fish species. Visit a long stretch of half-submerged sand dunes at Gili Kapal and enjoy a delicious lunch at Gili Kondo before heading back home. With convenient transfers to your hotel, your tour of Northeast Gilis will be easy, convenient and full of moments to remember.
Things to note
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Don't forget the sunscreen and sunglasses!