3D Tasmanian Highlight Tour: Hobart, Port Arthur, & Bruny Island
- Get the full Tasmanian experience on this three-day tour to its destination highlights!
- Visit three of its most famous towns: Hobart, Port Arthur, and Bruny Island
- Learn Tasmania’s rich history and get cultural tips from your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy convenient transfers to and from your hotel, and your tour destinations
What to expect
One can’t say that they’ve truly explored Tasmania without visiting the big three: Hobart, Port Arthur, and Bruny Island. This three-day tour will make sure you get the full Tasmanian experience by taking you on an epic journey through the island’s vast wilderness, pristine beaches, vibrant villages, and its top attractions. Each day will be focused on exploring one region so you don’t have to worry about cramming your itinerary and shortening your visits. The first day will be spent in the old town of Hobart. As the second oldest city in the country, Hobart boasts many historical sights that will surely enchant you, its most popular attraction is the Salamanca Market, a sandstone building converted into a commercial building, which you’ll also visit during the tour. Your second day will be spent at Bruny Island, the home of spectacular natural wonders. The adventurous energy in you will be brought out when you stop by Bruny’s national parks, rugged coastlines, and other sceneries plus see some native wildlife along the way. Your last and final day will be in the village of Port Arthur. This quaint town is known for its notorious history as a convict site. There, you’ll learn about the tales of its past prisoners and visit its most iconic monuments. Have the complete Tasmanian experience when you join this comprehensive three-day tour!
Things to note
- There might be a chance of swimming in a lagoon or ocean during the tour. Please bring a swimsuit and a change of clothes if you want to participate in this tour