Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Traditional Food Stalls Day Tour
- Unravel one of the hidden gems of Perak on this day tour to the city of Ipoh!
- Visit the Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple located in the scenic area of Gunung Rapat
- Take a stroll around a pomelo farm and try some delicious tropical fruits along the way
- Stop by the reconstructed Concubine Lane that was consumed by a devastating fire in 1892
- Explore iconic local food stalls and get to taste the traditional famous Ipoh white coffee
What to expect
One of the hidden gems of Malaysia lies in the state of Perak: Ipoh City. Apart from its rich blend of cultures ranging from the traditional to the colonial, this town is also a haven for natural landscapes and a nook for unique gastronomical finds that travelers all around the world would surely love. This day tour will let you experience the best of what Ipoh has to offer starting with the Kek Lok Tong Cave. Get to walk around this 100-year old cave complex that had served as an important place of worship in the city or see the surrounding lakes and gardens of the area. After that, you’ll head to the Concubine Lane where you’ll get lost amidst the antique structures and wall murals depicting the Ipoh culture. Legend has it that the lane was named after one of the three wives of a mining tycoon! The next half of the tour will be spent gallivanting for souvenirs and traditional food stalls in which you’ll get to try the famous traditional Ipoh White Coffee!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Comfortable footwear
- Sunblock protection
- Extra cash for food stalls