JUCY Classic Cruise in Milford Sound
- Board a modern catamaran for a relaxing cruise on the Milford Sound
- Bask in the tranquility of the fiord
- Enjoy spectacular views of waterfalls, wildlife, and rainforests
- If it rains while it’s sunny, you’ll see rainbows!
- Listen to some commentary while you enjoy New Zealand’s nature
Most recent review
What to expect
Join the JUCY Classic Cruise and enjoy a popular way of exploring New Zealand’s Milford Sound! This fiord is a wonderful natural wonderland that plays home to lush rainforests, majestic waterfalls, and adorable fur seals, dolphins, and even penguins! By going on this cruise, you’ll be able to relax and get lost in the grandeur of the country’s sublime nature. All throughout, you’ll be able to enjoy panoramic views of the likes of Stirling and Bowen Falls plus the verdant landscape and Mitre Peak. If you’re lucky, there might be a beautiful sunshower during the tour. If it rains, you’ll be able to see rainbows. The country is a wonderful destination for nature lovers and photographers and the Milford Sound is one of the prime areas to visit. Make your visit there more memorable by booking this cruise.