Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools Entry Ticket
- Explore the largest Thermal Hot Pools in New Zealand with 15 outdoor pools, a spa, and waterslides
- Nestled in the magnificent South Island high country, Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools is just 90 minutes away from Christchurch
- The Thermal Hot Pools have the benefits of natural mineral waters, clear alpine air, and an uplifting environment
- The facilities are set among landscaped gardens offering picnic areas and a licensed café
- Book with Klook to enjoy instant confirmation and return multiple times in a day with the flexible return entry ticket
Most recent review
What to expect
Just a 90-minute drive away from Christchurch, you'll arrive at the tranquil sanctuary of the Hamner Springs Thermal Pools.
With over six types of pools ranging from Aqua Therapy which shoots out jets of water for the perfect back massage to the mineral-rich Sulfur Pools, a natural remedy for softening your skin - you'll be sure to relax from your busy holiday of exploring New Zealand. It's also perfect for families, with the Aqua Play Pools which feature fountains and water slides to keep the kids entertained!
You'll be surrounded by towering snow-capped mountains and redwood trees to truly feel the natural paradise of Hamner Springs. Enjoy the flexibility of the same-day return ticket to enter in the morning, spend a day exploring the surrounding nature, then return once again to relax!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (highly recommened)