Schilthorn Round Trip Cable Car Ticket from Stechelberg
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Reach the Schilthorn summit and its Piz Gloria deck for views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau peaks!
- Visit the world's first revolving restaurant, which rotates around its own axis in 45 minutes
- Experience the Skyline Walk observation walkway or the cliff path Thrill Walk
- Follow in the footsteps of Secret Agent 007 James Bond with a visit to Bond World
Most recent review
What to expect
Marvel at the mountains, real wilderness, and a breathtaking view of the Bernese Oberland on Mount Schilthorn on this round-trip cable car ticket from Stechelberg! At nearly 3,000 meters, the Schilthorn is the highest peak of the Bernese Alpine foothills. On a clear day, you can see everything from Titlis to Mont Blanc, and across to the German Black Forest. With a ticket, take a short trip aboard the cable car for approximately 30 minutes. Once you reach the summit, take stunning photos from the Piz Gloria observation deck, and spot the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau peaks. Visit the world's first revolving panoramic restaurant, too! With your ticket, access Bond World, Bond Cinema, Walk of Fame, View Lounges, Touch the Snow, Thrill Walk, Skyline Walk, and more, then return to Stechelberg with unforgettable memories!