Arch Model Making at Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- Enjoy a day of creativity and good food during your next visit to Kuala Lumpur!
- Learn how to make an Arch model from scratch in this unique activity and bring home your finished product
- Have your fill at Arch Cafe before continuing your exploration of Kuala Lumpur
- Explore Kuala Lumpur City Gallery and learn about the past, present, and future of the exploration of the city!
- Travel conveniently and comfortably with this Kuala Lumpur Premium Private Car Charter
Most recent review
What to expect
One of the must-see attractions in Kuala Lumpur is the Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, a Gold Award Winning Centre in the heart of the thriving metropolis. It is the iconic location of the I Love Kuala Lumpur structure and is also a great place to learn about the colorful past of Malaysia and what it could be in the future. The gallery is also famous for their Malaysian Made Arch brand gifts and souvenirs. But instead of just buying one, why not learn how to make your own in this fun workshop? Join this class via Klook and learn how to create your own Petronas Towers or a Malaysian lantern Arch model from scratch. You’ll also enjoy a delicious meal at Arch Cafe right after the workshop plus free entrance at Kuala Lumpur City Gallery where you can see various attractions including The Spectacular City Model Show, the Dataran Merdeka and Chinatown Diorama Model, and more.