Bruny Island Day Tour from Hobart
- Level up your Australian vacation and extend your exploration to Bruny Island
- Savor the island’s rugged coastlines, amazing wildlife, and breathtaking sceneries on this one day tour
- Visit popular spots like the Bruny Island Neck Lookout, Cape Bruny Lighthouse, and more!
- Enjoy the best of Bruny Island’s flavors and visit various shops where you can have a taste of their products
Most recent review
What to expect
Sydney and Melbourne are some of the favorite destinations to visit whenever one is in Australia. But if you’re looking for new territories to explore in the Land Down Under, one great place to get to know is Bruny Island. Just off the southeastern coast of Tasmania, this island is packed with jaw-dropping sceneries and rugged beauty that will make a visit here worth your while! Join this day tour of Bruny Island and experience this magnificent place like a true local. In just a day, some of the things you might experience here include a rainforest walk along Waterfall Creek, a visit at the iconic Bruny Island Neck Lookout, and a stop at Cape Bruny Lighthouse. If the weather is on your side, you might even get a chance to swim at some of Bruny Island’s astonishing beaches!
Things to note
- There might be a chance of swimming in a lagoon or ocean during the tour. Please bring a swimsuit and a change of clothes if you want to participate in this activity