Klook Tmoney Card Pick Up and Delivery (ICN/TW/MY/TH/PH)
- Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, counter pick up services in MY (Wiyo) Airport and TH (BKK) Airport will be temporarily closed starting 1 Apr and 26 Apr
- Travel hassle-free with the exclusive Klook Tmoney integrated transportation card
- Choose from 3 budget-friendly options: Tmoney Only, Tmoney and KRW5,000, or Tmoney and KRW10,000
- Pick up your card before you go on your flight or have the option for delivery
- Make cashless payments in various public transports, convenience stores, and vending machines
- Remember your trip with your card's special Klook design, featuring famous South Korean icons
Most Recent Reviews for the TMoney Card
What to Expect with the TMoney Card
Make your South Korea trip hassle free with convenient cashless payments using the Klook TMoney Card! This integrated transportation card is one of the most versatile stored value electronic cards that can be used not only in public transportations, but also in convenience stores and vending machines throughout the country. Pick up your Klook TMoney Card from any of the locations upon your arrival and enjoy a pre-loaded value of KRW5,000 that comes along with it. Don’t worry if you end up having unused balance in the card, the Klook TMoney Card is valid permanently and any maintaining balance can be stored for 5 years! Have the perfect souvenir from South Korea with this exclusive Klook design Money Card decorated with iconic South Korean emblems.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The card can be used in these retail brands. Some stores may be excluded. Please check with the staff on site if they accept Tmoney cards
- The card does not have any expiration date and can be used permanently unless lost, stolen, or tampered. Unused balance can be stored for up to 5 years
- Children aged 0-5 are free of transportation charges (except on trains). Children aged 6-12 and teenagers aged 13-19 are eligible for discounts only upon registration of their date of birth at the counter service of the convenience store after purchasing the card. Present any ID card or passport to verify their age
- Tmoney cards are rechargeable in amounts ranging from KRW1,000-KRW90,000 (maximum top up value: KRW500,000)
- Top up machines are located at any subway station (including Incheon Airport Station)
- You may top up in person at convenience stores (GS25, CU, 7-Eleven, Ministop, Buy The Way, etc.) bearing the Tmoney logo
- Grab a free Shinsegae Duty Free Myeongdong/Gangnam Store voucher specially designed for FIT!
TMoney Card FAQ
Q: Can I cancel my booking?
A: Yes, full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date.
Q: How long is the validity period after I receive the card?
A: The card does not have any expiration date and can be used permanently unless lost, stolen, or tampered. Unused balance can be stored for up to 5 years.
Q: When will I receive the card?
A: If you choose the package "Mail Delivery," then the card will be mailed to the address you specified at the checkout page within 3 business days from your booking date. Please note that there will be no deliveries during weekends and holidays.
Q: Where is the redemption counter?
A: Since the redemption counter varies per package, please check the the "How To Use" section of your chosen package for the complete redemption details
Q: Can I amend the redemption counter?
A: No. If you choose the "Pick Up" package option, you can only redeem your ticket on the specified airport you chose at the checkout page
Q: Can I cancel my reservation myself?
A: Yes, you can cancel your reservation yourself. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the pick up date
- On Web: Access your account > "Bookings" > "View More" on the activity > "Apply for Refund"
- On App: Access "Bookings" > "View More" on the activity > "Apply for Refund"
Q: I think I will be late for pick up. Can I pick up my T-money card on a different day?
A: Unfortunately, no changes are allowed for this activity. Please make sure you have enough time to get to the pick up counter after your arrival. You can refer to your voucher for the pick up counter operating hours
You can also view your voucher via Booking Details:
- On Web: Access your account > "Bookings" > "View Voucher" on the activity
- On App: Access "Bookings" > "View Voucher" on the activity