[Sale] Seine River Lunch or Dinner Cruise in Paris by Bateaux Mouches
- Book through Klook and get to go on a lovely lunch or dinner cruise along the gorgeous Seine River!
- Enjoy munching on scrumptious French dishes while you peer out the windows and look at monuments
- Enjoy the romantic atmosphere of City of Lights and listen to accordionist for your lunch and live pianist and violinist with your Prestige or Excellence dinner
- All the boats have an open upper deck, where you can get views of the Parisian cityscape by the river
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
What to expect
The City of Lights has a romantic atmosphere and there’s no better way to immerse yourself in it than to go on a lovely lunch or dinner cruise along the Seine. Book through Klook and get to enjoy a little over two hours on a filmic boat ride along this gorgeous river while feasting on a delectable French appetizers, meals, and desserts! While you delight in the delicacies you’ve selected, you can look out the window and marvel at Paris’ monuments. The boats for this cruise also have upper decks with open roofs that’ll give you a better view of the cityscape. If you take the dinner cruise, you’ll be able to watch France’s capital burst into life in the evening with mesmerizing nightlights. If you select the dinner cruise with the New Year's Eve Special Menu, a pianist and violinist will play classical music to set the mood and tone for the entire evening. This is definitely a must for any adventurer going on a trip to Paris, especially for those traveling with their significant others.
Things to note
- For the dinner cruise, guests are required to wear smart outfits. Sportswear, flipflops, bermuda shorts, baseball caps, and other non-smart clothing won't be permitted. The cruise staff and management have the right to refuse guests who don't comply with the dress code out of respect for other guests in the cruise