Sydney Tower Eye Ticket
This activity is eligible for Parent NSW Vouchers! Use your Parent Voucher to get $50 off! Use multiple vouchers to get up to $250 off!
- Located 250m above ground level, Sydney Tower boasts 360 degree views over the Sydney skyline and is the perfect way to see some of Sydney's famous landmarks including the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and goregous horizon sunsets!
- Feel like a VIP as you skip the ticket desk queues with express mobile ticket entry, and also get a complimentary 4D movie experience
- Your ticket includes a Digi Photo Pass giving you unlimited digital photos – valued at $26
- Enjoy other activities like the Skywalk if you dare and the new Infinity rotating restaurant - also bookable on Klook
- Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity
What to Expect from Sydney Tower Eye
The best way to see any city is from above! At the Sydney Tower, you are given the best spot to truly see the heart of the Sydney CBD. Spot some of the local icons such as the Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, and the Opera House and learn about their history.
On a clear day, you'll even be able to see out towards the golden beaches and the Blue Mountains. To make your experience even more special, go up at sunset and watch as the sky turns into shades of orange and pink and the city lights begin to sparkle as they turn on.
Things to note
- Sunset is the busiest time of the day, so if you want to catch an amazing sunset, be sure to arrive at least 45 minutes in advance to get a good view
- Please be advised that on weekends and holidays from 11:00am-2:00pm and 5:00pm-7:00pm, the Sydney Tower can be busy. We suggest tourists allow extra time for their visits