SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium Ticket in Auckland
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover the underwater marvels in Sea Life in Kelly Tarlton's, which features a variety of learning areas
- Meet with thousands of marine animals from hundreds of species, including sharks, penguins, turtles, and more
- See stingrays, seahorses, fish, and so much more, swimming in their tanks with species both local and exotic
- Meet the largest penguin colony in the Southern Hemisphere and learn about Gentoo and King penguins!
- Visit Turtle Bay, New Zealand's only turtle rescue center and learn about the different species of turtle
Most Recent Review of Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium Ticket
What to Expect at Kelly Tarlton's SEA LIFE Aquarium
Just like the ocean itself, there is so much more to the marine world beneath the surface, and the Seal Life Aquarium in Kelly Tarlton's will show you just how many facets there are of marine exploration that you can learn about. It's a perfect opportunity to bring out the whole family for a day of discovery and learning while enjoying the vivid sights of the underwater worlds. Meet the Gentoo and and King Penguins in the Antarctic Ice Adventure. Uncover the mysteries of the South in the Niwa Southern Oceans Discovery area. Meet a variety of species of sea turtle in New Zealand's only turtle rescue center, Turtle Bay. Learn that there is so much more than what the movies say about sharks when you learn all about them in Shark Tunnel, and learn about priceless history in Shipwreck Discovery, which features shipwrecks from around the world. There is all this and so much more in the aquarium, along with talks and activities, so it's a full day of adventures in the deep.