Hobart Sightseeing Coach Tram Tour
- Hop aboard a coach tram and sit back, relax, as you listen to live commentary
- Stop at Rosny Hill for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, and Mt. Wellington
- Visit the remains of the Female Factory, a former female prison featured in the novel, "The Potato Factory"
- See the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, and pass by the Georgian style buildings in Salamanca Place
What to expect
Visit some of the best attractions in Hobart in this tour aboard a coach tram. This 3 hour tour starts with a sightseeing experience at Parliament House, then you'll roll past Salamanca Place, which boasts Georgian style warehouses now restored as galleries, pubs, and restaurants, before going to Princes Park. You'll also pass by Battery Point to view the charming historic buildings, as well as St. George's Church and Wrest Point Casino. Take in the stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mt. Wellington, and the surrounding areas from Rosny Hill. These are only some of the places you'll see, as you hear live commentary while passing by the landmarks!
Things to note
- Please wear walking shoes and a light jacket as you may need to explore some of the attractions by foot