Jet Boating in Hanmer Springs
- Enjoy the beautiful Southern alpine scenery going by as you ride on a jet boat!
- Hang on tight as you jet through narrow gorges, white water rapids and shallows during the experience
- Experience the thrilling tricks, such as 360 degree spins made famous by the vehicle, first invented in New Zealand
- Make a normal sightseeing trip into one filled with pulse pounding excitement
What to expect
This one hour jet boating experience takes you on the ride of a lifetime over the Waiau River. Winding down from the Southern Alpine of New Zealand, the river is surrounded by breathtaking scenery. This jet boat takes you on a whirlwind tour of twists and turns, turning what is usually a tranquil sightseeing trip to an exhilarating adventure activity. Jet through the river's narrow gorges, power through the white water rapids and braided shallows, and zip over the wide stretches. There'll be exciting 360 degree spins made famous by the jetboat, first invented in New Zealand, making this adventure one you won't forget!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- A warm jacket
- In winter, hats and gloves are also a good idea