Satang Islands Full Day Tour with Snorkeling
- Visit Satang Islands' pristine white sandy beach for some of the best snorkeling in Kuching, Sarawak
- Discover soft corals with an abundance of colorful marine life and stroll through the island's rugged jungle
- Cruise by the Santubong Village and its beautiful countryside
- Don't miss the opportunity and make sure you spot the elusive and rare Irrawaddy dolphin!
- Explore the turtle conservation and hatchery area and learn about their sea animal preservation program
What to expect
Skip bustling Kuala Lumpur and head north to the remote island of Borneo for some of the best island getaways in Malaysia! Discover this side of the country, the untouched region of Sarawak, with its pristine conditioned islands with pearly white sand beaches alongside the lush, green views of the beautiful countryside. Begin the day early and be greeted by your guide right upon your hotel pick up before immediately moving on to the Santubong Boat Club. Cruise along the dark waters until you reach the mystic Santubong River, where a real wildlife adventure awaits as you past the mangrove forests and most of the inhabited river. Watch out for the rare Irrawaddy dolphins lurking beneath the waters. Reenergize and rejoice as you continue your cruisse journey towards Satang Island, famed as a nesting spot for green sea turtles. Dive in the cerulean seas and snorkel through the island's coral and marine life. Clear your weekend now and schedule your much deserved island getaway through Klook!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Change of clothes
- Sun screen protection