Blue Mountains Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with optional Scenic World Tickets
- Pick and choose between four different passes, which gives you the ultimate flexibility in exploring and hopping on and off around the Blue Mountains and also Scenic World
- The Boomerang Pass is a 90-minute sightseeing tour designed for those who just want to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with live commentary and stunning views
- The Explorer Bus Pass allows you to hop on, hop off all day to see the most of the Blue Mountains in your own time
- The Lyrebird Pass is the pass to get if you want to hop on, hop off all day plus experience the thrill of Scenic World’s Skyway, Railway, Walkway and Cableway at Scenic World
- The Kookaburra Pass is the ultimate pass which includes all Scenic World attractions plus a world class food and beverage package at The Lookout Bar and Grill in Echo Point
- [Special Promotion] for a limited time, kids ride FREE on the bus when you book The Boomerang and Explorer Bus Pass! School aged children (4-17) do not need a bus ticket when traveling with a paying adult
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers can be found in your MyServiceNSW account
- Simply input the NSW voucher code at checkout to redeem AU$ 25 off
- Please note that bookings involving the use of NSW voucher are non-refundable and non-resellable
- For more information about how to apply for your vouchers, click here
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Go on an exciting adventure up to the beautiful wilderness of Blue Mountain. Experience the best of Blue Mountain as you tour the area’s sightseeing spots with this fun hop-on-hop-off bus pass. As you travel to the different attractions, enjoy commentaries and fun facts of the area's history with the live onboard commentary and complimentary guidebook. Easily hop on and off at any of the tour stops – a perfect idea if you prefer to explore a little longer. You can extend the adventure for up to three days free of charge, allowing you to make the most of your trip.
Select between the Lyrebird or Kookaburra Passes, each with a special perk to make your adventure truly unforgettable. Lyrebird Pass gives you admission into Scenic World, as well as unlimited use of its skyways, railways, and cableways. Get your fill of spectacular scenic views and sights of the mountain from every angle. If that isn't enough, indulge in a world-class food and wine experience with the Kookaburra Pass. Feast on locally sourced Antipasti or Grilled Meat Platter paired off with your choice of regional wine or beer. As you dine, take in the stunning view of Blue Mountain from the outdoor terrace of The Lookout at Echo Point. Don’t miss out on the ultimate adventure in Blue Mountain, and book now on Klook!