Swan Valley Half Day Tasting Tour from Perth
- Go on an unforgettable tour of Swan Valley where you get to taste the region's best flavors
- Taste locally made chocolate in one of the Swan Valley’s chocolatiers, and Morish Nuts to try a wide range of nuts
- Visit Mondo Nougat factory and try Italian soft nougat and different varieties of honey
- Enjoy premium wine tasting at a top class, beautiful Swan Valley vineyard
- Learn about aboriginal culture and taste traditional bush food at the Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
What to expect
Your taste buds will be tingling after this delicious half day tour that takes you through the tastiest locations in Swan Valley. You'll start the tour bright and early and head out of Perth for a journey to visit a range of delectable destinations. First is a chocolate factory, where you'll see chocolate being made and prepared, and even try a few. If you're up for a bite with some crunch, then munch samples at Morish Nuts, where they make nuts flavored with caramel, wasabi, spices, abalone, and more. Mondo Nougat factory is your next stop, and this factory creates Italian-style soft nougat, as well as a local variety of honey. No tour of the valley is complete without a visit to the renowned Swan Valley vineyards for wine tastings, so you can enjoy the very fruit of the valley. After such delicious delights, you'll cap the tour at the Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery to learn about aboriginal history and culture, and even sample some of the traditional bush food. You will also be able to learn about local coffee production and sample some fresh brews. If the best way to learn a new place by heart is to try its tastes, then this trip to Swan Valley is one you won't soon forget.