Tagestour von Luzern zum Jungfraujoch
- Visit Jungfrau, which according to an old Swiss tale, is the mountain blessed by an angel
- Unveil the mysterious mask of this legendary mountain and marvel at its splendor
- Step onto the highest train station in Europe, the famous "Top of Europe"
- Take the new gondola Eiger Express and enjoy the view from a different angle
- Experience the Alpine Sensation tour, and learn how the workers finally built the railways to Jungfraujoch
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Aletsch Glacier, and find yourself in awe of the largest glacier in the Alps
Was dich erwartet
Feel like you're on top of the world with this full day trip that takes you to Jungfraujoch, the top of Europe. Home to the world's highest train station at 3500 meters, the Alpine Sensation adventure tour, Ice Palace and more, Jungfraujoch is must do in Switzerland. Meet up with your guide and hop aboard your comfortable transfers then journey through the countryside to the Bernese Oberland. Enjoy panoramic views from your coach, then get off the bus for a short break in Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled between Lakes Brienz and Thun. From there, you'll board the gondola and cogwheel train for a once in a lifetime ride to Jungfraujoch. On your way to the top, marvel at the stunning views of the world-famous mountain ranges. Finally, once you've reached the summit, try out any of the activities available. Experience the adventure tour, Alpine Sensation, or visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace, the Ice Palace, and more. You can also drop by any of the restaurants for meals and refreshments (at own cost), and enjoy a splendid meal while enjoying fantastic views. Finally, descend back down to Lauterbrunnen, a charming valley village nestled on rocky cliffs, where your return transfers are waiting to take you back to Lucerne.