Ticket für das Empire State Building
See New York from 86th floor of the world famous landmark
- **Please note that: ** from 30 August, all guests 12 years of age or older must present proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon entry of the Empire State Building Observatory. Please check "Pre-entry screening protocols from 30 August 2021" below for the detailed requirements prior to your purchase
- Explore the world famous Empire State Building and visit the 86th floor observatory for unforgettable 360° views of New York City with the express pass!
- Visit the new interactive exhibits to learn about the building’s construction to its place in pop culture today
- Tour the newly renovated art-deco lobby featuring ceiling murals and one of the most famous images in New York City displayed on the wall above the front desk
- A free multimedia tour app is included - available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean
- Score discounts on Empire State Building tickets when you book through Klook!
Was dich erwartet
The Empire State Building experience is more than just a view. You will embark on a journey through one of the most famous landmarks in the world and experience the newly renovated art deco lobby featuring artistic murals, and the historical Dare to Dream exhibit. You will ascend up to the 86th open air observatory deck where you will get the most iconic 360 panoramic view of the entire New York City. A free multimedia tour app is included to help you understand what you're viewing - available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Japanese, and Korean. If the Empire State Building has been on your bucket list, then there is no better time to visit it than now!
Gut zu wissen
- Visitors will need to go to the reservation link, to select a date and time of visit. They must bring BOTH the timed reservation tickets and the voucher provided by KLOOK to gain entry
Pre-entry screening protocols from 30 August 2021
- In compliance with new NYC mandate, and effective August 30, 2021, all guests 12 years of age or older must also present proof of Covid-19 vaccination upon entry.
- The US residents must show proof of vaccination (with at least one dose administered) with a valid I.D. and either of the following: NYC COVID Safe App / Excelsior Pass / CDC Vaccination Card (or photo) / NYC Vaccination Record / Official Vaccine Record
- International guests must show an official immunization record that includes: First and Last name & Date of birth & Vaccine product name – approved vaccines: (Moderna / Johnson & Johnson / Pfizer/BioNTech / AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience / Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD / Vaxzevria / Sinopharm / Sinovac) & Date(s) administered & Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it **& **A photo I.D. is required for anyone over 18 years old.
- Tripods are prohibited at the Observatory, and there are no storage facilities on site
- A free multimedia tour app is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the app for free from either the Apple Store or Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free WiFi
- Recommended visiting time: the least crowded hours are before 10:00am or after 9:00pm, but peak visiting times vary by season