Wild Wadi Water Park
- Jump the queue for unlimited access to 30 waterslides and rides from the tame to the terrifying
- Face the 32m Jumeirah Sceirah, the tallest and fastest slide in the Middle East for a heart-stopping experience
- Kids will love Juha’s Lagoon, an interactive play area with water guns, racing slides, and huge dumping buckets
- Discover the park’s unique upward-moving water network - no need to queue or even leave the water!
Was dich erwartet
Themed on the Legend of Juha, a traveler from Arabian folklore, the Wild Wadi is a state of the art water park known for its one-of-a-kind features and thrills galore. Brave the Jumeirah Sceirah's nail-biting 120-meter drop through a trapdoor, scream down the Burj Surj's hair-raisingly steep waterslides, or dive into the wave pool, a haven for any aspiring surfer. For added convenience, the Wild Wadi operates a cashless system activated by a waterproof wristband so no need to worry about lost or wet money. Ever experienced a flash flood? Then beware of Wadi Washed, a once-a-day choreographed water and sound show, expect thunder cracks, lightning flashes and sudden deluges of water! The park offers four retail outlets and a range of dining options including BBQ restaurants, brick oven pizza parlors plus fruit and snack bars. For a VIP experience, luxury cabanas are also available serving drinks and cold fruit as guests cool off in shaded hammocks.
Gut zu wissen
General Health & Safety Measures:
- All guests must undergo temperature screening before entering the waterpark
- All guests must wear masks at all times inside and outside the waterpark, except when on the actual rides
- All guests should maintain 2m social distancing at all times, inside and outside the waterpark. Members of a single group (up to 10 members) can be seated together while maintaining 4m social distancing between two groups, however in the restaurants, only up to 5 people per table will be allowed
- Guests should follow personal hygiene and etiquette before, during and after using the rides. i.e. no spitting in the water, regular washing of hands, cover sneezes and coughs, and shower before getting on the slides
- Hand sanitisers are placed around the waterpark, please use them frequently to maintain clean hygiene
- Avoid sharing items that are difficult to clean, sanitise, or disinfect, or that are meant to come in contact with the face. i.e goggles and nose clips
- Don’t share items such as food, equipment, and supplies with guests from other households
- Guests with underlying medical conditions, respiratory illness, or chronic diseases must not enter the waterpark
- Maximum capacity on the rides is 1 person per 4 square meters (density requirement). Guests may be asked to wait before entering the rides to maintain this requirement
- Parents/Minders/Caretakers are responsible and accountable for their childrens’ behavior in the waterpark area and children must be supervised by an adult at all times to ensure social distancing on the rides
- Social gatherings of any sort, group events, and parties are not allowed
- Wild Wadi Waterpark™ Management reserves the right to enforce/change the rules and regulations under the guidance of the government at any time
- There are areas for relaxing at Wild Wadi, but if you’re seeking a guaranteed shaded lounging spot, then book one of the six private cabanas located alongside the lazy river (at extra cost)
- While you are in Dubai, do explore and visit attractions such as IMG Worlds of Adventure the and surprise yourself at Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- You can also purchase Burj Khalifa tickets to experience the famous picturesque views atop the tallest building in the world!