Ticket Park Güell in Barcelona
- Book through Klook and purchase tickets to enter the picturesque Park Güell, a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- The tickets don't have any booking fees. Enjoy entry into the park at a sweet rate!
- Enjoy a visual treat in every turn as you explore a marvelous park designed by the legendary Antoni Gaudí
- This enchanting world is full of quirky shapes and peculiar features, like a giant lizard and odd mosaics
- Bask in the serene atmosphere of the lush nature surrounding this marvel of Catalan Modernisme
Was dich erwartet
If you’re looking to discover the iconic structures and landmarks of Barcelona, then you should know that the city is home to the most important examples of Catalan Modernisme, a style or architecture with quirky designs with an emphasis on curves. Book through Klook and purchase a ticket to enter a place that’s emblematic of this style: Park Güell, a UNESCO World Heritage Site! This famous public park was designed by the legendary Antoni Gaudí, the most important figure of Catalan Modernisme. Many features of the park showcase Gaudí’s styles and the prime characteristics of the movement he lead. You’ll see this in Pavilion by the entrance of the park, the serpentine bench, the fountain with the colorful El Drac Salamander, and more. As you explore its different sections and cut through its twists and turns, you’ll always find a visual treat. It’s also surrounded by beautiful nature; you can revel in the serene atmosphere as you wander. Visiting this park is a must for lovers of architecture and it’ll surely make any trip to Barcelona more memorable.
Gut zu wissen
- The park is quite far from the center and getting there can take 30-45 minutes depending on where you are coming from. Leave for Park Güell with enough time to be able to arrive on time for the timeslot you chose. If you arrive early, you can start your visit by exploring a section of the park that doesn't require a ticket
- While you are up there, visit the Gaudí House Museum