Ride and attraction closures at Universal Studios Japan 2019
If you’re planning to head to Universal Studios Japan this 2019, do note that some of your favourite attractions might be facing some temporary closures. But don’t fret! We’ve got the perfect solution for you.
If you’ve already bought your 1 Day Admission tickets on Klook, these are flexible dated tickets. This means that you can still enter the park with your ticket on any day within the valid time frame stated on your ticket.
However, do note that the Universal Express Passes are fixed dated. If you’ve queries or issues with your Express Passes that you’ve bought on Klook, kindly drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the rides that will be closed?
#Klooktips for battling the closures
- Book your Universal Studios Japan 1 Day E ticket on Klook and you’ll get to enjoy open-dated entry. This will allow you the flexibility to choose dates that your favourite rides are open!
- Ride closures might translate into longer lines at the other attractions, pair your admission ticket with an additional Express Pass to skip the lines!
- Enter the park directly with your Klook ticket and waste no time lining up for entry tickets outside.
- Check out our Universal Studios Japan guide for some insider tips and tricks to maximize your visit!
Other Universal Studios Japan essentials
Now that you’ve got your dates all set, here are some other things you’ll need for your trip:
- 4G SIM Card to capture all those epic moments on Instagram stories
- Japan Rail Pass for your travels around Japan