Thailand, locally known as Prathet Thai, is popularly characterised by its majestic elephants, splendid temples, pristine sandy beaches and delicious spicy seafood curries, and is the travel hub of Southeast Asia. From the archaic tribes in the rolling hills of the north to the laid-back beach culture of the south, Thailand offers diverse and unique experiences for adventurous travellers. To help you explore this extraordinary destination, here’s a list of the major differences between the northern and southern regions of Thailand.
Recommended For You
- 8 Things to Avoid in Thailand (and What to Do Instead)17 Mar 2020
- 13 New Things To Do In Bangkok Beyond Platinum Mall and Chatuchak14 Mar 2020
- 15 Bangkok Hotels That Are Not Only Cheap But Also Chic14 Mar 2020
- The Ultimate Bangkok Shopping Guide14 Mar 2020
- Make The Best Of Your 72 Hours In Bangkok With This Itinerary14 Mar 2020
- You Can’t Leave Bangkok’s 7-11 Without Trying These14 Mar 2020