Sakura sa mura!
Whether you’re trying to catch sakura season, or gearing up for the summer holidays, Klook’s got a promo that’ll make your vacation ten times better!
If you’re heading to Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Japan, you’re in luck! Klook’s Blossom Season Sale will help you save a couple of bucks without sacrificing the fun with discounted activities and products! Keep reading as we show you how you can get up to Php 1,500 off your Klook booking!
Blossom Season Sale
Before we dive in into the steps, here’s what you can expect from the sale:
- When you pend a minimum of PHP 8,000, and you can get PHP 650 off your booking with the promo code “BLOSSOM650”.
- If you accumulate a minimum of PHP 15,000 worth of Klook activities, you can use the promo code “BLOSSOM1500” to get PHP 1,500 off.
- New users can use the promo code “BLOSSOM200”, you can get PHP 200 off your booking with no minimum spend! However, be sure to use this specific promo code first before any of the two to maximize the discount!
If you’re booking a ton of activities, feel free to use each promo code once per account. This means that if you’ve already used up one promo code (eg. BLOSSOM650), you can only use BLOSSOM1500 for your next transaction. So be sure to allot accordingly!
The Blossom Season Sale is valid from March 12 to April 21, 2019 on only Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan Klook products and activities. For more details on the sale, visit the Blossom Season Sale promo page.
How To Apply the Blossom Season Sale Promo Code
Download the Klook App
Of course, before you can avail of any discount, you will need the Klook app. So if you haven’t done this, now’s the best time to do so! The Klook app is available on both the Apple store and Google Play for iOS and Android devices.
With the Klook app, you can now book all your travel essentials and activities on-the-go! Klook users also get to enjoy paperless ticketing, instant confirmation, and even skip-the-line privileges! With over 80,000 activities and services in over 250 countries, you are now just one click away from discovering new attractions and unique experiences all over the world.
1. Redeem promo code
Instead of keying in the promo code only at checkout, you can also first save the promo onto your Klook promo code wallet. The promo code, once keyed in, will remain in your wallet for as long as it is valid. This way, you won’t forget to apply your promo code upon checkout.
2. Add products to cart
From the Klook app homepage, or ‘Explore’ tab, you can search for up to 80,000+ travel activities and services across 250+ destinations worldwide on Klook. However, since this sale is only applicable on Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan Klook products, only activities that fall under these respective countries will be discounted upon checkout (minus Universal Studios Japan products and Japan Rail Pass).
Once you’ve selected an activity, click on ‘Add To Cart’ instead of ‘Book Now’ and proceed to choose your desired package, date, and package quantity. If you select ‘Book Now’, you will be redirected to the checkout page immediately. So be sure to choose ‘Add To Cart’ in order to pile up your chosen activities to reach the minimum amount for the promo code.
To view your cart, click on the ‘Explore’ or ‘Destinations’ tab and you’ll find the cart icon on the upper right side of the screen. Click on the icon and here you can view the value of your cart items, and add/delete or edit products as you wish.
3. Check out with promo code
Once you’ve reached or surpassed the minimum amount of the promo code you want to use, you can proceed to checkout!
From your cart, you will be redirected to the payment page, where you’ll be required to fill up some personal information regarding your travel documents and those of your companions. After completing this, you can now key in your promo code by selecting the applicable code inside your wallet!
Before you ‘Pay Now’, be sure that the total has reflected the discounted amount. Otherwise, you might be charged for the full amount!
Blossom Season Sale Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid till 21 Apr 2019.
- Valid for bookings made via Klook’s website and mobile app using promo code “BLOSSOM1500”.
- Valid for bookings made via Klook’s mobile app only using promo code “BLOSSOM650“.
- Valid for bookings made via Klook’s mobile app and first time users only using promo code “BLOSSOM200”.
- Promo codes are valid for Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong activities using the respective promo codes
- Promo codes are not valid for USJ and JR pass
- Promo code “BLOSSOM1500” is valid for P1,500 off minimum P15,000 spend
- Promo code “BLOSSOM650” is valid for P600 off minimum P8,000 spend
- Promo code “BLOSSOM200” is valid for P200 off, no minimum spend
- Promo code is valid for one-time use per customer only.
- Promo code is valid for Philippines users only.
- Prices listed may be subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes where applicable.
- Privileges cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with other promotional programmes, offers, discount cards, vouchers or VIP privileges, unless otherwise stated.
- Klook reserves the right to require payment of fees or charges for any Services offered by Klook. You shall pay all applicable fees or charges, as described on this Website in connection with such Services selected by you. Klook reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on this Website. Your use (or continue to use) of the Services offered by Klook following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
- Klook reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion and term & condition at anytime without prior notice.
Book it, Klook it!
Now that you know how to apply promo codes on Klook, you can now take full advantage of any Klook promo that comes your way and gear up for the best holiday yet! With best price guarantee and hassle-free booking, travelling no longer needs to be expensive or troublesome with Klook.