Traveling to Dubai?
Planning a trip to Dubai just got easier and more cost effective. Valid till September 15; tourists under the age of 18 years will qualify for visa fee exemption when travelling with their parent on a tourist visa to Dubai.
Dubai is one of the world’s most sought-after destinations! It offers exotic hotels, lavish malls, tranquil beaches, scenic views and thrilling experiences that are vastly different from the rest of Asia’s exotic nature. Unfortunately, Indians passport holders are still required to go through the visa application process before entering Dubai.
To help ease the process, Klook has put together a step-by-step guide to applying for a Dubai tourist visa. Check it out!
How To Apply for a Dubai/UAE Visa:
For Indians, Dubai visa can be acquired via online visa service which is operated by dubaievisa.in. Now, Indians can get Dubai visa in merely 2 hours by simply filling out an electronic application form. It doesn’t matter whether you are applying for a tourist visa or business visa, the following details will surely give you a broader understanding of Dubai visa application formalities:
1. Figure out what kind of UAE Visa you need
There are three types of visas to choose from: Transit, Tourist and Visit Visa. For this visa guide, we’ll be discussing the tourist visa requirements. But, here’s a rundown of each visa type for your reference:
- Visit Visa – sponsored by relatives or friends residing in the UAE. Available for 30 days or 90 days.
- Tourist Visa – Tourist can stay in UAE for 30 days, under sponsorship from UAE airlines, hotels, and travel agencies.
- Transit Visa – Valid for 96 hours for 14 days from the date of issue given that (a) you have a valid passport and a confirmed booking to your third destination, or (b) must leave the UAE within 96 hours of arrival or 14 days after the visa has been issues, or (c) have a confirmed hotel reservation in UAE
2. Prepare the required documents for your Visa
Whether applying for Dubai tourist visa or business visa,
In applying for a Dubai visa, there aren’t a lot of requirements needed. However, one needs to provide a few documents while filling the visa application form at dubaievisa.in. Following is the list of common documents required for Dubai visa:
Here are the basic requirements for a UAE (Dubai) Visa as stated on visitdubai:
- Scanned copy of your Indian passport bio (page 2) and last page
- Passport is valid for 6 more months from the date of intended travel
- Make sure that your travelers signature is indicated at the back
- Scanned colored ID Photo
- Colored passport-sized photo with white background
- Indicate name at the back then scan as well
- Accomplished application form
- Depending on who your sponsor may be, your application form may be different. That said, make sure to get a sponsor before proceeding with the rest of your application.
- However, for reference here is a copy of an application form from dubaivisa.net. Do note that some portions of the application form will need to be filled up by your sponsor.
- Visa fee
- Again, depending on the sponsor you’ve chosen, the visa fee will vary. You may check the websites of various hotels in Dubai, airlines, and travel agencies to compare prices!
3. Prepare the supporting documents for your UAE Tourist Visa
You can expect that your sponsor will need more requirements from you in order to process your application. Here are some of the possible requirements that you may need to have ready:
- Your Passport which is valid for at least 6 months after you return from Dubai.
- A photocopy of your filled visa application form.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Covering letter stating the purpose and duration of the visit.
- Original confirmed return ticket
- Hotel reservation receipt.
- A photocopy of PAN card
- A photocopy of income tax returns
- An investment amounting INR 5 lakhs or above in the form of fixed deposit.
- A female solo traveller will require an NOC from father or husband.
4. Submit your application online
After you have gathered all the necessary documents, one can proceed to fill out the visa application form. The process of the Dubai visa application form involves a few simple steps that can be easily completed.
If you have any doubts, you can ask for support from the helpline at dubaievisa.in website.
Additional Tips for Applying for a Dubai Visa:
1. Double check all your requirements!
It won’t hurt to check your requirements multiple times before sending them in. Once your application is with your sponsor, it will be difficult to change and information and add to your documents.
2. Do extra research!
Make sure you go through as much hotels, agencies, and compare the prices to get the bang for your buck!
3. If possible, include as much supporting documents as possible!
Once you send in all your documents to your nearest consulate or embassy, they’re in charge of the rest of the process. That said, before turning in your requirements, do your part and look into the potential documents that you may need and include those as well.
Klook your way to Dubai!
Once you’ve got your visa, it’s time to explore this dynamic city! Whether you want to climb up the observatory deck of Burj Khalifa, or surf down the sand dunes at the desert, Klook’s got you covered!
What’s more? Klook users can now enjoy INR 500 off on any activity with a min. purchase of INR 5,000 spend by using the promo code <CONFIVE> on Klook from now till 31st December 2019. T&Cs apply.