Lifting off the silver screens and to Hong Kong Disneyland near you, get ready for the intergalactic adventure you’ve always dreamed about! Star Wars fans will rejoice to know that their favourite space heroes are taking over Hong Kong Disneyland this summer, 2016!
With Star Wars themed attractions, merchandise and even food (how about a Darth Vader burger combo?), there’s something for everyone that will soon have you wanting to join the ‘Dark Side’.
If you need any more convincing, here are six more reasons why you can’t miss Star Wars at Hong Kong Disneyland this summer!
1. Come face to face with the Wookie warrior Chewbacca and the resourceful astromech droid R2-D2 at Star Wars: Command Post!
2. Space Mountain gets a HYPER upgrade as you rocket into the middle of a Star Wars battle in this re-imagining of the classic Space Mountain attraction – Hyperspace Mountain! Experience an epic dogfight of galactic proportions between Imperial TIE fighters and Rebel X-Wing starfighters.
3. Have a taste of the force with Star Wars themed food and drinks like Stormtrooper White Chocolate Mousse Cake and Star Wars Wonton Noodle Soup (yes, even intergalactic troopers need their daily dose of Asian cuisine!)
4. Is your child the next Obi-Wan Kenobi? Send them to Jedi Training school and pit their lightsaber skills against Darth Vader and Kylo Ren to find out if they’re the next saviours of the galaxy!
5. Even the fiercest Jedi masters need a break. Stay at one of the Star Wars themed rooms available at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel or the Hollywood Hotel – we hear there’s a Star Wars themed chocolate and cookies set involved.
6. Finally, bring home more than just a memory with over 230 custom Star Wars merchandise to choose from. Think adorable little Star Wars Tsum Tsums and even the chance to make your very own lightsaber!
How can I relive all my childhood dreams at Star Wars™: Tomorrowland Takeover, you ask?
Click on the button below to book now and enjoy special savings!
When: The takeover begins on 11 June 2016
Where: Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island (Sunny Bay MTR).
As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: ©Disney
©Disney/Lucasfilm Ltd. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.