The Perfect Christmas Gift For The Wanderluster
The best gift you can give your loved one this Christmas is the gift of travel. Can’t think of anything to gift someone who seems to have everything? Why not gift him an experience he’ll never forget!
This season, feed the wanderlust in them with a Klook travel gift card! With SGD50 stored value included applicable across all activities on Klook, this is the perfect gift for all globetrotters.
P.S. We bet this will make you the best Secret Santa ever.
Getting your Klook Christmas Gift Card
You can purchase the Klook Christmas Gift Cards directly from the Klook website or via the Klook app!
Here’s how you do it:
- Add the selected number of gift cards into your cart
- Select your mode of redemption
- Self pick up from the Klook Office at 13 Hong Kong Street, Singapore 059656 (Pick-ups at Klook Office Singapore are available from 10:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Friday and 2:00pm – 6:00pm on Saturday, except public holidays
- Registered mail delivery (+SGD 2.50)
- You will then receive a Klook confirmation email as well as the Klook voucher. If you are opting for self pick up, just flash your mobile voucher to redeem.
- If you have opted for mail delivery, you will be required to leave your mailing address upon check out and the gift card will reach you within 7 business days.
How to use the Klook gift card
If you are the recipient of a Klook gift card, HOORAY! You’re one step closer to an adventure of a lifetime. Your gift card will entitle you to SGD 50 off your next purchase on Klook. Simply key in the unique code on your gift card before checking out.
- You can only redeem the code ONCE in a single booking.
- If the value of your purchases falls short of the gift card value, no refund or change will be given.
- You can use the gift card for ANY activity on Klook! Go wild and try out something you’ve never dared to or pick up a new skill in a foreign land.
- The gift card is valid till 31 December 2019.
Need some ideas on what to spend your gift card on? Read on to find out!
1. For the theme park lover
Universal Studios Japan is the place to be if you love theme parks! Take a ride on the Flying Dinosaur and feel your stomach drop as you soar through the skies or experience the most magical ride of your life – Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. If rides are not your thing, you’ll have tons of fun with the Minions in the Minion Park or watching the spectacular Night Parade.
Everland Theme Park is another one for the bucket list, especially for those who love getting up close and personal with wildlife! Apart from the famous T-Express coaster which is a must ride for all roller coaster enthusiasts, the Safari Express will allow you to get up close and even feed wildlife animals like Lions and Giraffes!
P.S. Both these theme parks offer open dated E-tickets that allow you to skip the queues and enter the park directly!
2. The essentials
No trip is complete without the necessities. From 4G SIM Cards to WiFi devices and of course transport passes no matter which city you’re heading to, we’ve got you covered!
Whether it’s the quintessential Japan Rail Pass, Europe Rail Pass or the Taiwan High Speed Rail Pass to even the smaller subway tickets like the Octopus Card, Tokyo Subway or the Bangkok BTS Sky train, you’ll find it on Klook!
3. For the instagram addict
The Happy Beach and Inflatable island in Cebu Philippines is every Instagram addict’s dream come true. With floats and beach chairs so colourful it’s as if a unicorn vomited on it, you can expect to flood your cameras with photos of this place.
If you don’t like the sun, the ArtScience Museum in Singapore is home to some of the most beautiful installations that literally take you to a whole other world. The Future World exhibition is outrageously Instagram worthy with millions of LED lights, flowers blooming under your feet and so much more. Check out our guide to find out where are some of the best photo spots!
4. For the foodie
One of our favorite things about exploring a new destination is trying out all the different food! You can’t visit Hong Kong – land of char siew paos and hagaos without heading to these top dim sum spots. If you’re in Singapore, these hawker favourites will leave your bellies filled without breaking a hole in your wallets.
5. For the adrenaline junkie
If you love the adrenaline rush, get ready to be pumped up like never before. Take a leap of faith and dive down 47 metres high at the AJ Hackett Sentosa Bungy Jump! Overlooking the Siloso beach, you’ll enjoy views of the ocean and the clear white sand before jump.
Think 47 metres isn’t challenging enough? How does 15000 feet sound? Jump out of a moving plane and go skydiving in Queenstown New Zealand! As you fling yourself out into the open, enjoy views of the turquoise waters of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables!
You can free fall between 25 to 60 seconds at up to 200 km/h but don’t worry you’ll have your experienced tandem skydiving guide with you the whole way.
The best gift for your globetrotting buddies!
Who says gifting has to be hard! Let your globetrotting friends create memories of their own, all with their very own Klook gift card.