Kyoto-Osaka Sightseeing Pass 1 Day/2 Days
- Explore some of Japan's famous tourist attractions and bustling cities around the Osaka-Kyoto area
- Get unlimited travel access on the Keihan Line and Otokyoyama Cable Line
- Enjoy convenient booking and peace of mind with instantly confirmed tickets with two local redemption locations—Osaka and Kyoto
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Traveling to Kyoto or Osaka in Japan soon? Take advantage of the Kyoto-Osaka Sightseeing pass which will take you to the best sightseeing locations in the Kyoto-Osaka area via the Keihan Railway. More than the unlimited travel access on the Keihan Railway, you will also get an access on the Otokoyama Cable Line which gives you a better view of Kyoto City. With just one pass, you can conveniently explore the best sights in Kyoto and Osaka such as the famous Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Osaka Castle, and many more!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- This pass is only available only to customers visiting Japan (with a short-term visa no longer than 90 days) and holding a non-Japanese passport
- Up to two (2) children aged 0-5 may travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult ticket holder given that they do not occupy a seat. The third child will require a child ticket
- This pass is avaliable for Local, Semi-express, Sub-express, Express, Rapid Express, Rapid Limited Express tram. It can not be used directly for premium car (designated car of the same train); If you want to take the premium car train, please purchase correspondent ticket at the station (500JPY/person)
- Explore Kyoto and Osaka better with convenient and reliable access to the internet using a Japan SIM Card!