Eurail Global Pass
- Access unlimited train rides for consecutive or flexible days to visit over 40,000 destinations across 33 countries in Europe!
- Enjoy the convenience of having your Eurail Global Pass delivered for free
- A pass for all ages to enjoy – avail Youth or Senior Passes to save up on your upcoming adventure
- Take advantage of numerous benefits to enjoy discounts on ferries, hotels, city cards, tickets, and more with just one pass
Most Recent Review of Eurail Global Pass
What To Expect from Eurail Global Pass
Explore Europe at your own pace and convenience with the Eurail Global Pass! Offering unlimited rides in 33 countries all over Europe - including France, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland - you'll be able to hop on and off trains to get to your destination, without having to purchase tickets individually at each station! Simply make a booking by selecting your date of departure to Europe, preferred Rail Pass, and validity period, and you're good to go. Enjoy free delivery of your Eurail Pass, as well as further discounts on other means of transportation, attraction tickets, hotels, and so much more!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Book at least 7 business day(s) before you intend to receive your rail pass
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- Ticket Pick-Up at Incheon International Airport: Book at least 3 business days before you intend to redeem your tickets at the counter (for South Korea - Incheon Airport Pick-up packages only)
- Ticket Pick-Up at Klook Hong Kong Central Office: Book at least 2 business days before you intend to redeem your tickets at the counter (for Hong Kong Pick-up packages only)
- Important: Indicate the total number of adults and children aged 0-11 when booking
- Up to 2 children aged 0-11 travel free of charge for every adult with an Adult Pass (not applicable for the Senior Pass)
- If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child
- Only non-European residents can travel with a Eurail Pass
- You must be staying in a different country for 6+ months and provide proof of residence (passport)/proof of citizenship (visa/residence card)
- If you've resided in country A for over 6 months but are a passport holder of country B, either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and present your passport while on the train
- Did you know that you’ll only use up one travel day when you take an overnight train? Save travel days with the Night Train Rule!
- If you are only planning to visit Germany in Europe, you can book the German Rail Pass instead!
- You can book the Swiss Half Fare Card if you’re staying for a month in Switzerland!
Q: My name has been abbreviated on the pass. Can I still use the pass?
A: Yes. The pass normally abbreviates passenger names, so this will not affect your usage of the pass.
Q: Can I use this pass on a day other than the date selected during booking?
A: Yes. The voucher is valid for 11 month(s) from the date of issue.
Q: How can I use the pass to make the reservation on eurail website?
A: You can reserve your seat on this website. Please tick the "I already have a rail pass" check box under destination selection. Note that seat reservations will incur additional fees.
Q: When will my parcel be delivered to me?
A: Your parcel will be delivered within 7 business day(s) after booking confirmation.
Q: Can I cancel or amend this booking?
A: Amendments are not available for this product. Should you need to make changes to your booking, you must cancel your existing booking first and rebook.
For cancellations, please note that the following terms & conditions apply:
- An 85% refund will apply to passes that have not been used, activated, or written on
- Lost or stolen passes cannot be refunded or replaced
- To claim your refund, please mail back the pass and pass cover you received to the corresponding Klook Offices. Please contact us for a detailed mailing address
- Your claim will be processed only if Klook receives your pass and pass cover within 12 month(s) from the date of issue
- Please make sure to allot enough time for the delivery (please note: you will be responsible for the cost of delivery back to the Klook office)
- The success of your refund claim and the time it takes to process your refund are subject to RailEurope policies
- Promotional passes cannot be canceled, refunded or replaced