Macao Science Center
A day of hands-on science!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore the 14-gallery exhibition center with specific areas for kid-friendly topics, technology, environment and lifestyle. The colorful and interactive exhibits are sure to pique your curiosity!
- Watch any one of these amazing live science demonstrations: Molecular Kitchen, Magic Demonstration, Super Microwave Oven and Liquid Nitrogen
- Be sure to check out the Planetarium schedule. The award-winning, 15-meter diameter, high-resolution dome will take you through a fascinating 3D journey through space
- The Science Center is more than just for children – there are equally as many things that adults will find interesting and enjoyable!
What to expect
Delve into five floors and 14 galleries of kid-friendly exhibitions specially designed to make science more fun! Walk through exhibits dedicated to outer space, robotics, sound, earth, eco-conservation, sports, and food science. Join a molecular food demo to see spaghetti made from solid milk and tomato soup caviar, and watch a classic science demo: is it possible for a light bulb to shine without electricity? Plus, with a Guinness World Record-awarded, state-of-the-art planetarium – the highest resolution 3D planetarium in the world – you could even find yourself lost in space!
Things to note
- For the best way to explore the exhibition center, take the elevator to the top floor and work your way dow