[SALE] Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival One day Tour from Busan
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Limited Offer: Get 10% off discount when you book through Klook!
- Enjoy touring the Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival where you can walk along the magnificent streets of cherry blossoms
- There are many stalls full of traditional food, souvenirs and even trinkets from other countries and cultures
- Music, entertainment, arts and crafts are all available to visitors to enjoy, giving you a real look at Korean culture
- Don't miss the chance to experience Korea in cherry blossom season as tour is only available from 27 March to 8 April
- Check out more scenic Cherry Blossom tours & activities around South Korea!
Most recent review
What to expect
See the beautiful cherry blossoms during their flowering season in Gyeongju on this day tour that allows you to experience the joy of cherry blossom season. From your selected meetup point, you first head to the Bomun Tourist Complex, where international tourists love to go. There is a stream from Deokdongho Lake flowing into a water mill, leading to an artificial waterfall. Designed in a traditional style, it's a great cultural experience especially for first timers. After touring the complex, you head for an Eastern Historic site tour that brings you to important landmarks in Korean history within the area. All during these tours, you'll enjoy walking through Gyeongju's streets and seeing both locals and travelers enjoying the cherry trees blooming in each different destination. Throughout your time, you'll be able to try traditional Korean street food, buy souvenirs and gifts, and learn so much about Korean culture. It's a wonderful way to spend cherry blossom season in Korea.