Okinawa Nagannu Deserted Island Beach Day Tour
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a day on the beach on the deserted island of Nagannu just off the coast of Naha's shores!
- Have a blast swimming in the ocean at Nagannu Island which is surrounded by coral reefs
- The island is just 20 minutes from Naha to Kerama Islands, so you'll get there easily!
- Enjoy your relaxing time taking a walk or try out marine activities such as scuba diving, swimming, and more
What to expect
Enjoy a relaxing day away from the hustle and bustle of the city by soaking up the sun and the sea in this Nagannu Island trip! Spend six hours swimming in the water, playing, or just strolling down the beach. Just 20 minutes away from Naha, this uninhabited island is surrounded by gorgeous reefs; perfect for scuba diving! Bathrooms, showers, and a restaurant are available, so you can enjoy your day in the island easily. It’s a wonderful way to relax and just take time for yourself as you stroll over the beach or play on the shore.