Inflatable Island Ticket in Subic
- Feel like a kid again as you spend a fun filled day in Subic's Inflatable Island
- Enjoy a floating playground filled with slides, towers, bridges, human launchers, swings, and so much more!
- Go on an epic road trip up north for an unforgettable waterpark experience with your family or friends
- Enjoy Unicorn Island, Samba Beach, Bali Lounge, and Floating Zoo with your choice of Splash, Spray, or Soaked pass!
- Try the latest epic rides of Inflatable Island, including Unicornzilla and Vortex!
- **IMPORTANT NOTICE: As per IATF guidelines, only guests aged 15 to 65 will be allowed entry to Inflatable Island until further notice.
Most recent review
What to expect
The first of its kind in the Philippines, Inflatable Island holds the reputation of being the biggest and wildest inflatable playground in all of Asia! This floating beachside course covers an area of 3,400sqm - that's around 8 basketball courts put together! - and is scattered with slides, towers, bridges, human launchers, swings, and more. Adrenaline junkies would definitely have the time of their lives climbing, jumping, rolling, and wobbling around the giant playground. Once you've tired yourself out, explore Samba Beach, take a break at Bali Lounge, or relax at the Floating Zoo - simply show your all day access pass!
Things to note
- Inflatable Island is approximately 3 hours (one way) from Metro Manila. If you are coming from Metro Manila, you may also book a car charter service for your travel convenience
- What to bring: Swimwear, rash guard (highly recommended), towel, and a change of clothes
Q: What are the age restrictions? Are there any RT-PCR/Antigen requirements?
A: Inflatable Island will be adhering to the latest SBMA-IATF guidelines regarding tourism protocols.
Q: Are food and drinks allowed inside?
A: No, food and drinks are not allowed.
Q: Will a transfer also be included?
A: No, transfer services are not included. Only admission tickets are included and own transfers would have to be arranged by customers.
Q: Can we bring our baby aged 3 years old?
A: Inflatable Island will be adhering to the latest SBMA-IATF guidelines regarding tourism protocols. Please double-check to see if you're allowed to bring your baby.