Half Day Hanoi City Tour
Spend half a day experiencing the highlights of Hanoi
- Visit the sacred site of Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum
- Be guided around the mausoleum grounds learning about the history of the revolution from your private guide
- Roam past the iconic yellow Presidential Palace and visit the humble home of Ho Chi Minh
- Visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, featured on the 100.000 VND bank note!
- End your tour with a tasty, traditional Vietnamese lunch
Most recent review
What to expect
Spend half a day touring important landmarks in Hanoi City! Start your afternoon at the historically important Ba Dinh Square, where Ho Chi Minh read the Proclamation of Independence and where the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum was built. Learn about the man who fought for Vietnam's independence from French colonial rule from your English-speaking guide. Afterward, head to the Temple of Literature, the oldest university in the city, which showcases ancient architecture built in homage to famous scholar Confucius. You will then move on to the Vietnamese Women's Museum, where you will discover the historical role women played in Vietnamese society through a display of fashion, art, and family life. Finish your tour of Hanoi's highlights by watching a demonstration of the iconic egg coffee before indulging in a cup of this Vietnamese delicacy at one of the city’s quaint coffee shops.