Sentosa Express Train Ticket
- This attraction is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- For new users only: Use the promo code [FIRSTRIDE] and get your Sentosa Express Ticket for free when you purchase the Sentosa Express Ticket + Handmade Oyster Mee Sua package!
- Board the Sentosa Express and gain easy access to Sentosa, the State of Fun
- Get from one side of Sentosa island to the other within 8 minutes
- Alight at Resorts World Station for Universal Studios Singapore and Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Purchase your Sentosa FUN Pass and be all set for a funfilled day out!
- Learn about the history and must-see sights of Sentosa Island with a 2-hour guided tour or have fun with the whole family at Nestopia
Most recent review
What to expect
Explore Singapore’s famous Sentosa Island in the most efficient way possible — aboard the famous Sentosa Express. Get from one side of the island to the other in just 8 minutes and hop off at the famous attractions like Resorts World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore and S.E.A Aquarium (Waterfront Station), 4D Adventureland and Butterfly Park (Imbiah Station), Siloso and Palwan beaches (Beach Station) and more. Operating from 7am to 10pm on weekdays and till 12am Friday to Sunday, Sentosa Express is a speedy and flexible way to see Singapore.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Departure Location: VivoCity Station and Beach Station (first train)
- Departure Location: VivoCity Station and Beach Station (last train)
- Frequency: Every 3 minutes
- Sentosa Express Route:
- Departure Location: VivoCity Station: VivoCity Shopping Centre, HarbourFront MRT
- Departure Location: Resorts World Station: Resorts World Sentosa
- Departure Location: Imbiah Station: Sentosa Luge & Skyride, Images of Singapore, Tiger Sky Tower, Sentosa 4D Adventureland, Butterfly Park, Sentosa Merlion and Singapore Cable Car
- Departure Location: Beach Station: Siloso Beach, Palwan Beach
- Children aged 0-2 can travel free of charge
- Please note: This ticket is required only for guests heading into Sentosa Island. Guests traveling out of Sentosa Island do not require a ticket