3D Trick Eye Museum in Busan
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Make your way to one of the must-visit places in Busan that welcomes over 200,000 tourists a year
- Discover over 100 optical illusions in this interactive museum
- Bring out your wacky and creative side as you pose together with the different paintings
- Compare photos with your travel companions and share your favorites on social media!
Most recent review
What to expect
Let your imagination run wild at the 3D Trick Eye Museum in Busan - an innovative art museum that uses visual technologies to stimulate the creativity of its visitors. With over a hundred hand painted optical illusions on display on the walls, floors, and ceilings of the museum, you could feel, touch, and interact with the artworks as much as you please! Explore seven different exhibits of digital artworks, sculptures, paintings and more and allow yourself to be pulled into a surreal world of epic imagination!
Things to note
- Make sure your camera batteries are charged in this self proclaimed ‘Please touch!' museum!
- Use the suggested spots in front of the paintings while taking photos for a better shooting experience