Frederiksborg and Kronborg Castles Guided Day Tour from Copenhagen
- Take a sightseeing tour to 3 spectacular Renaissance castles north of Copenhagen
- Visit Hamlet's home — Kronborg Castle, the most renowned castle in Denmark
- Explore the best of Renaissance architecture and craftsmanship at Frederiksborg Castle
- Enjoy a beautiful view of the Oresund Bridge with the Swedish coast beyond
- Learn about the attractions from your guide and bilingual commentary available on the bus
What to expect
Visit three of Copenhagen’s spectacular castles: Hamlet's Kronborg Castle, Frederiksborg Castle and Fredensborg Castle on this immersive full day tour. The tour departs from Vester Voldgade and takes you to see the best of the city’s Renaissance castles with picturesque routes to enjoy along the way. Your two main stops on the trip are Kronborg Castle and Frederiksborg Castle. Start with Kronborg Castle, home to Hamlet and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, go on to explore Frederiksborg Castle built in the first decades of the 17th century. You will then enjoy a short stop for pictures at Frederiksborg Castle, a beautiful palace located on the banks of Lake Esrum, before heading back to Vester Voldgade.