Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Zuoying (Kaohsiung)
Enjoy high speed train travel to top Taiwan destinations with a 20% discount
- Travel hassle-free between Zuoying (Kaohsiung) and 11 other major cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)!
- Save 20% on Tainan THSR tickets - the fastest and easiest way to get to and from Kaohsiung
- Get from Kaohsiung to Taipei in only 90 minutes!
- Easily reach Taiwan's most scenic attractions, including Jiufen in Taipei, Sun Moon Lake in Taichung and Kenting near Kaohshing
- Easily reserve your seat by visiting the official website of THSR Pass, quickly redeem the ticket while traveling !
Most recent review
What to expect
For a single journey, this handy pass allows you to travel to major cities in Taiwan without the hassle and at a great discount! Enjoy convenient and fast travels between Zuoying (Kaohsiung) and 11 other cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)! Whether you want to see the National Palace Museum in Taipei, or the Liuhe Night Market in Kaohsiung, you can do so in a flash with this one way travel ticket. The Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) connects major cities in both the North and South, meaning you can visit any top attraction even if it's at the opposite end of the country. You can even get from Taipei to Kaohsiung in only 90 minutes, so it really is the fastest and most convenient form of transport around the country. The High Speed Rail has a 99% efficiency rate, so you know you won't be wasting your day waiting around for unpredictable public transport. There really is no easier or better way to get around Taiwan, so cut the stress while you're away and buy your travel ticket now!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- THSR passenger(s) must possess a redemption code, passport, and a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- After received the voucher, travelers are recommended to visit the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Pass official website to reserve your travel date and seat
- Children aged 0-5 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- A child who is 115cm or above in height but aged 0-5 will need to present an ID if a child ticket will not be purchased
- A child who is 115cm or above in height but aged 6-11 may purchase child tickets, provided an ID is presented
- This product is only available for non-Taiwanese passport holders entering Taiwan for a short-term stay (less than 180 days) or with visa-exempt entry. This product is not available for visitors holding residencies in Taiwan for education, employment purposes, etc.
- Passengers who hold Taiwanese dual citizenship must present a non-Taiwanese passport with a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- Klook and THSR reserves the right to cancel the discount or refuse to redeem tickets if the criteria mentioned above are not met
- This offer is not available for Taiwanese passport holders
- Transfer Information:
- Besides Taipei and Zuoying station, other stations are at a distance away from city center. Some forms of public transportation are needed to enter the city:
- Shuttle bus to Taoyuan Airport: NTD30, length 25 minutes
- Kenting Bus Transfer: Most convenient service from THSR station to downtown Kenting
- THSR Shuttle Bus (free): Connect to Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan city center, and some tourist attractions. You might need to show your THSR ticket
- TRA Trains Timetable: Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, and Zuoying are collocated at TRA stations, passengers can transfer directly
- Metros: Taipei and Zuoying are collocated with metro stations, both are cheap and convenient transportations to the city center
- Taxis: Each stations have a taxi waiting area
- THSR Station Transfer Guide: Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Zuoying
- Free WiFi available in trains (THSR-VeeTIME)
- Please check the THSR Timetable to check train departure times