Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Ticket from Taichung
- Travel easily and freely between Taichung and Taiwan’s 11 other major cities via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)
- Access various locations in Taiwan in less than 2 hours as the train runs 350km per hour!
- Get to Taiwan’s popular tourist locations easily with Klook's official partner, THSR
- Explore the magical Jiufen in Taipei, beautiful Sun Moon Lake in Taichung, and the scenic Kenting near Kaohsiung
- Easily reserve your seat by visiting the official website of THSR Pass, quickly redeem the ticket while traveling !
Often booked together
Most Recent Review of Taiwan High Speed Rail
What To Expect in Taiwan High Speed Rail to or from Taichung
For a single journey, this handy pass allows you to travel to major cities in Taiwan without the hassle and at a great discount. Enjoy convenient and fast travels between Taichung and 11 other cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR)! Whether you want to see the National Palace Museum in Taipei, or the Liuhe Night Market in Kaohsiung, you can do so in a flash with this one way travel ticket. The Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) connects major cities in both the North and South, meaning you can visit any top attraction even if it's at the opposite end of the country. You can even get from Taipei to Kaohsiung in only 90 minutes, so it really is the fastest and most convenient form of transport around the country. The High Speed Rail has a 99% efficiency rate, so you know you won't be wasting your day waiting around for unpredictable public transport. There really is no easier or better way to get around Taiwan, so cut the stress while you're away and buy your travel ticket now!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- All passengers must have their travel documents (passports, ID cards, valid visas) ready prior to boarding
- THSR passenger(s) must possess a redemption code, passport, and a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- After received the voucher, travelers are recommended to visit the Taiwan High-Speed Rail Pass official website to reserve your travel date and seat
- This offer is not available for Taiwanese passport holders
- Children aged 0-5 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- A child who is 115cm or above in height but aged 0-5 will need to present an ID if a child ticket will not be purchased
- A child who is 115cm or above in height but aged 6-11 may purchase child tickets, provided an ID is presented
- This product is only available for non-Taiwanese passport holders entering Taiwan for a short-term stay (less than 180 days) or with visa-exempt entry. This product is not available for visitors holding residencies in Taiwan for education, employment purposes, etc.
- Passengers who hold Taiwanese dual citizenship must present a non-Taiwanese passport with a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- Klook and THSR reserves the right to cancel the discount or refuse to redeem tickets if the criteria mentioned above are not met
- Transfer Information:
- Besides Taipei and Zuoying station, other stations are at a distance away from city center. Some forms of public transportation are needed to enter the city:
- Shuttle bus to Taoyuan Airport: NTD30, length 25 minutes
- Kenting Bus Transfer: Most convenient service from THSR station to downtown Kenting
- THSR Shuttle Bus (free): Connect to Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan city center, and some tourist attractions. You might need to show your THSR ticket
- TRA Trains Timetable: Taipei, Taichung, Tainan, and Zuoying are collocated at TRA stations, passengers can transfer directly
- Metros: Taipei and Zuoying are collocated with metro stations, both are cheap and convenient transportations to the city center
- Taxis: Each stations have a taxi waiting area
- THSR Station Transfer Guide: Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Zuoying
- Free WiFi available in trains (THSR-VeeTIME)
- Please check the THSR Timetable to check train departure times
Q: May I cancel the booking and get a refund?
A: Yes, but note that a 10% handling fee per ticket will be charged for cancellations. Please inform us before the travel date.
Q: May I amend the booking?
A: No. Amendments cannot be made after your booking has been confirmed. Please cancel and rebook.
Q: Can I change the departure station?
No. Amendments cannot be made after your booking has been confirmed. Please cancel and rebook.
Q: Until when is my voucher valid?
A: The voucher is valid 90 days from the booking date. Please redeem the voucher within this period.
Q: Do I have to redeem my voucher at a specific time/date?
A: No. Redemption can be made at any date within 90 days from the date of purchase.